Well. Seems like a rocky day today. Haha. Rocky as in un-smooth. Yupps.
Firstly, the fifth bus did not turn up in the morning. So we took a taxi and i shared a cab with Grace, Fel and Joanna. We walked from the taxi stand to White Sands and then back to the main road. Lol. Where we got a nice taxi with a nice taxi driver. Haha. He drove at top speed and we were NOT late for school. Unbelievable isn't it? Haha.
Secondly, Mr Yap said that Edwin got a perfect score for maths test?!?! Hmm. Quite unbelievable to me. Didn't know he was a maths pro. Whatever.
Thirdly, we have to write a chinese composition today which I already drafted yesterday. And my draft is seriously but a draft. Lol. And the requirement is 3 pages. No joke man. THREE PAGES! I managed to write 3 1/2 pages in the end. And i took about 3 hours altogether. Many thanks to my dear draft. Cos god knows how long I would have taken without my draft. Lol.
Fourthly, I seriously do not know what is the use of my mum having her own handphone. No replies to my call and message though the ringing volume is MAX. If I ever need help, I'll think twice before calling her. Haha.