Grrr. I gotta retype my whole post cos the internet went haywire. Lol. But never mind. Haha. I'll shorten it then.
Today's Valentine's Day [ Friendship Day ]. Haha. And Im very happy cos people are happy when they received my small tiny handmade gifts. Haha. Especially ALL my juniors. Looks like they appreciate things more. Haha. I was super happy and happy and happy while giving out the lime-green and silver "hearts" on the bus. The silver ones ran out first! Lol. They have the same taste as me! Haha. Yay. And surprisingly, I got enough to give the junior boys team. They were like so shocked or rather surprised that I can do such a thing. Lol. Oh and the 'thing' refers to the hearts. Yupps. Haha. Boys are boys.
The thing which made my day was the match against Ngee Ann Sec ---- Our arch rival. Lol. Last year we lost to them and could not enter Nationals. Sigh. But we won them 4-1 today! OMG. And I won my first match! And I was so happy + scared [ while competing ] + super happy that I won, and we have a 99% chance of getting into Nationals, that I cant help but walk back to the 'audience seats' breaking down. Unbelievable yeah? I was seriously very very happy. Before my match I was so scared that I felt like breaking down anytime. Cos the matches before mine were very competitive and the points were quite close. And I seriously screamed my lungs out when Yan Lin and Cheryl won! It was the decisive match.
I really put in 101% effort in my match. Seriously. Ah! Ah! Ah! The feeling of winning this match with so many of my teammates is beyond description. I could hear everyone's cheers while I was playing and I sincerely wanna thank ALL of them. It drove me on. Thank you!
I shall name the people I wanna thank for giving such a memorable Valentine's Day, whether directly or indirectly. There is no form of ranking. Just random =)
Grace
Felicia
Yan Lin
Cheryl
Yu Ting
Shi En
Lineatte
Shih Ting
Cassandra
Nicole [ TT ]
Carrie [ Not the Project Superstar one, Lol ]
Deborah
Coach
The rest of the entire TT team
Amanda
Nicole [ 4G ]
Dorothy
Zhuofei
Yuxuan
Ting Pei
Jia Hui
Wendy
Mr Tang [ Lol ]
My Physics Test Results [ Lol ]
The rest of 4I
Once again, a great big thank you to those who really made my day! Especially the team. Your " Thank You "s and " Jiayou "s really helped! *BOWS =)